Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quick and Easy note cards..New Club Forming.


You know how just when you need a card the most, and your desk is covered with too much stuff to even stamp, and you can't find your cutter....well you know! Here is the answer to all your troubles. Keep a package of Note Cards and envelopes, pg 171 from the new catty. You get 20 cards and envies for only $7.50. It literally took me 10 minutes to make 10 quick cards. I used these as my thank you cards this month...and I know from the responses I got, they were really appreciated. The card can be used again, as I wrote their thank you on a post it!

The stampset is the hostess set "Because I Care". You can get this set for free...all you need to do is host a qualifying workshop, your house or mine, and it is yours. I still have openings up to Aug 20th...then not again till September.

NEW CLUB....by special request, I am forming a stamping club. This is a six month club, and it is so easy to join. You commit to placing a $45.00 order once a month for 6 months. One of the months you will be the hostess and earn a free stampset plus $20.00 in free merchandise. We will meet at my house, on the 3rd Wed of every month, do a couple of projects, place our orders...and best of all STAMP and CREATE! You can bring a guest, or get outside orders...and earn even more hostess benefits. The club will start in Sept so let me know if you are interested in joining. There is plenty of room so if we fill one club, we can start another, and another...etc.

BONUS! When you join the club, you will make at least 2 projects per month. In addition, in your "HOSTESS" month, you will receive from me and $10.00 gift certificate to use anytime. Use it in your hostess month to get more goodies, save it for future classes or specials...give it away and introduce a friend to the joys of stamping...

No comments: