Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hostess special, and party at my house!!


Good Sunny Morning. Sorry I didn’t post yesterday the internet at the beach is quite unreliable. Not to worry, this is a sunny card to share this morning. I copied this from the internet, so if this is your design, please let me know and I will give you credit.
When I find a design I like I copy the picture to a word doc. I have a huge inspiration file, and I am not always diligent in noting who the original designer is. The great thing is I have a go to file, the bad is I can’t always give credit where credit is due.

Today's card is using the hostess set "because I care". The base is peach parfait, the textured piece is pear pizzazz and the flower is coloured with concord grape...all these are the new in colours, and I love them!

Punch Party
Thursday Aug 5th
7-9
My house
We will be playing with the new owl punch and using some basic punches to create a fun design.
Please rsvp by Tues, so I can prepare.
Cost is $5.00 or free with an order of $25.00 or more!

Special Hostess offer
Stampin' Up! has a GREAT Hostess Promotion on right now! When you hold a workshop and have sales of $450 or more you get an extra $35 on top of the already fantastic Hostess Rewards!!! You will get a Hostess Level 2 Stamp Set and $45 plus the $35 in free product....for a total of $80 in free product!!!! That's amazing!! Want in on this deal? Let's book your Workshop date! You can even hold your workshop at my place...I will have the goodies and I'll supply the fun!!...and you get all the rewards!
Contact me with your date!

No comments: