Monday, August 16, 2010

Pocketful of Thanks



Good Monday Morning Stampin Friends. This is going to be a jammed pack week for me. The most exciting part is tomorrow I get my pre-order from the Holiday Mini. I am doing up a bunch of special projects to put on display at a big event this weekend, so my goal (and I am counting on you to keep me on track) is to post a project each day till Saturday. These projects will be all Christmas in theme, and will be decorations for your tree and to help get you thinking about the Holiday season.

Today's card is made with a base of Peach Parfait, and I used the mini envelop die for the big shot to make the little envie on the front. I like how the note pops out.

It is too hot outside to do anything, so stay indoors and make something. Leave me a note so I can check out your creations!!!

No comments: