Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Hello Stamping Friends. Wow, what a day we had yesterday. 60 stampin ladies, tons of inspiration and so many ideas my head is about to burst.

You have seen here on my blog, some of the benefits of being a demo, and yesterday was our big quarterly meeting. Prizes, fun, and demo theatre, inspirational talks from a Stampin Up SAM...all the way from Utah.


Watch this week as I will be posting daily...yes, I know I promised that last week, but I am on vacation...so I PROMISE. Check in everyday...if I haven't posted, and you make a comment, I will send you a card!!!

Take a look at the eye candy I posted....this is a sample of some of the exciting items in the new Holiday Mini...let me know (if you are in Canada) if you would like a copy. While I am on vacation I will be creating projects using the mini and the fun stampset I got yesterday "Contempo Christmas"...so fun.

Tomorrow I am heading to the beach. Not coming home till Labour Day Monday...creating, relaxing and perhaps a bonbon or 2! Life is grand, and I am blessed to be able to go away for so long!

No comments: