Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOW, what a fantastic day...




Thanks so much to all you wonderful ladies who supported the "Save our Hooters" event. To those who donated prizes, who ordered the kits and those who attended yesterday THANK YOU! There are still kits available, and I have some cards to sell this week, so I am still adding up the donation, but I know we will be over $500.00 to donate to the fight against Breast Cancer.

It isn't too late to order a kit. They are $40.00 and include the stamp set Contempo Christmas, and all the supplies to make 10 cards. The last day to order is Tues, Nov 30th. Just send me an email if you are interested.

The winner of the $100.00 Stampin UP Shopping Spree is Barb V. Congrats, and thanks for your continued support!

The top picture is my Mom who is a cancer survivor and the inspiration for holding this event. Cancer can be beat! Thanks for all your help in making this come true!

No comments: