Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree




I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Tree! Now my dream has come true, much to the dismay of my kids! This is my Stampin UP! tree. I glitter the ornaments, made the cutest little ornaments with the snowflake die and the melty snowman, cut up some pop cans, punched them out and embossed them, added some ribbon and bling! The Santa boxes hold the door prize tickets for the Save out Hooters event. The Ladies will select a Santa, then select the package with the matching number.

This is still a work in progress, however, I have to say I am pretty happy with it so far.

You can see this in person, and take advantage of some great deals if you attend the surplus sale this weekend. Remember, all the retired stamp sets are $5.00 and all the proceeds go to fight Breast Cancer.

Hope you can join the fun!

No comments: