Saturday, November 20, 2010

Surplus sale to "Save our Hooters!"


Good Morning my Friends.

Next weekend is my "Save our Hooters" event. My good friend Joanne has donated all her stamp sets and said "sell them for $5.00 and donate the money to the cause!" What a generous offer. So, I am adding in all my retired stamp sets and selling them for $5.00 as well. Some of these sets have barely seen ink, they range in price from 15-$50.00. There is an unmounted brand new alpha set that will also be on the surplus table. There are some ink pads, some brads, and who knows what else I will find to add to the table. So, how do you take advantage of this incredible offer...and help "Save our Hooters"? Here are the details:

Friday Nov 26th from 2-9pm
or
Sat Nov 27 from 9-2
Just drop in, I will be here with a nice hot cup of coffee or tea, some treats, and maybe a little make and take for you to do!
My house...in Dorchester, 143 Wheeler Ave
Call me if you get lost...519-268-8112

I will try and get a picture posted with all the sets...just to tease you a bit!!

No comments: