Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm Melting...


We are so lucky as demos, to have access to literally thousands of ideas on Stampers Showcase. When I saw this little melty snowman, I knew he was destined to be on a card. He is made so that you can detach him from the card, and hang him on the tree. All you need to make this little man are 3 different size punches, dimensionals to give him some shape, and a little sponging around the outside. I also distressed the edges a bit to add some more texture. The snowflakes are stamped in white craft, and the snowdrift is sponged with Marina Mist, then dazzling diamonds add just the right amount of glitz.

Thanks to Lynda, for the original idea, and to Roxy who made him into a card.

Hope you enjoyed the extra hour we got today. I made great headway on the prep for Save our Hooters. As a little teaser, this is a card we will be making at the event.

No comments: