Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Love Birds


A good friend at work, is celebrating their marriage in Mexico. While the happy couple is vacationing, we are going in on a gift to celebrate this happy occasion. Once I saw the card on Teneale Williams blog, I knew it would be perfect. I used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, and since I am using a whole sheet of paper, I just embossed the white layer 2 times. Using the bird punch I punched out alot of the branches and the 2 little love birds...notice the pearls for eyes! The colour combo is sahara sand base, then a layer of sage shadow (retired) and whisper white. The final touch is a spritz of smooch spray...it makes it so shimmery. Hope you like this card as much as I do. Enjoy your day, and I hope you can steal a minute for yourself!

No comments: