Sunday, July 4, 2010

FREE stampsets and more...BOGO!



Love Elements of Style. It is just so darn pretty. We will be making this card on Wed night if you join the fun. I will show you how to use the blender pen, to create the water coloured look...so pretty.

Here are some more details for Wed night. Please be sure to drop me a note if you plan on attending so I have enough prepped for the make and take.

I have a nice selection of retired stamps, paper and accessories. Each item will have it's regular retail (OR LOWER) price on it for later reference.
You go through the product and pick what you would like.
Bring me your "pile"
I will put your stuff in a bag and hand it to you....that is FREE,there is NO CHARGE for anything you pick.
I will have added your "free purchases" up (what the actual value was)and I will put that number on an order form and give it to you.
That is how much you need to order from either the current catalogue or the decor elements brochure. You pay full price for what you order and your order will be delivered to me.

Here is an update on the bookings...both punches are gone...but there are still plenty of dates...and yes, I am accepting bookings in Aug as well.

Here are the dates available:
1. July 8th......Booked by Sue
2. July 14th.....Booked by Andrea
3. July 15th
4. July 21st

No comments: