Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Because I Care


Once again, a total copy of from a talented demo, and I am soooo sorry, I don't remember who it is! I used my Big Shot to cut out the scalloped circle card, and my old coluzzle to cut the circle. The flower was stamped and coloured 3 times, then I cut out various sections, and popped them up with dimensionals. In real life it is so elegant.

Thanks to Andrea we had a really fun workshop last Thursday. As well, thanks to Nancy and gang for finding a great place for us to get together to scrap, all day on Sat. We met up at Pop's diner on Clarke and Gore Rd, and had the entire place to ourselves from 2-9pm. Kim prepared a lovely supper for us, so please stop by...you can't beat breakfast for $4.95.

If you are interested in joining up with us, leave me a comment, and we will be sure to let you know the next time we meet.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Another beautiful card Rebecca :)
Be sure to keep me in the loop ...one of these days I will make it out to one of your crops -- always seems I have plans or have to work :(

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very pretty, Rebecca. I have been putting off using this stamp but i think i will today. Thank you