Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lots of news to share


Hello Ladies be sure to check out the last chance list, retiring accessories etc. You can go HERE and see everything that won't be available in the new catty. Some of these items are while supplies last...so don't delay...get your order in asap.

I have 2 upcoming events, and would love to have you join the fun for one or both:

Wed June 9th, my house...Father's Day Frenzy...2 fantastic projects for Dad! $5.00 or free with an order of $25.00 or more.

Sunday June 27th...All day crop at Yorkview. You can select either 9-5, or 9-9! This is a great location to spread out all your stuff, chit chat, share ideas and have tons of fun. I need to know who will be attending, no later than June 16th. In order for this to be a success, I need a minimum of 10 to attend. Send me a note and let me know if you will be joining in. Feel free to ask a friend, this is a very reasonably priced event, and includes lunch, snacks and dinner if you are staying 9-9.
9-5, fee is $10.00
9-9, fee is $15.00

No comments: