Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Catalog Open House...want some free stuff?



Hello Ladies, I am soaking up the sun in lovely Sauble Beach. Although the sun is lovely it is colder than ever! However, that gives me a chance to create and make some plans for the summer.

Here are some really important dates, and I sure hope you can make it out next Wed for a preview, pick up a new catty, and my BOGO sale.

Wed July 7th
4-till whenever
My House
Bogo sale on retired items, select any of my retired items and earn a credit to an order in the new catty! Great deals on paper, punches and stampsets.
Check out the fantastic new In Colours...they are yummy!
Make a project using new product....
Have fun and meet some new friends.
Please RSVP...this is an event you won't want to miss

Hostess Special...I am so excited about the new catty, and I want you to benefit. All you need to do is book a workshop...I will do all the work, and in addition to the fantastic hostess benefits I will also order you ANY designer paper in the new Catalog. Let me tell you...this is a great offer.

Here are the dates available:
1. July 8th
2. July 14th
3. July 15th
4. July 21st

In addition, the first 2 hostesses will also receive a FREE scallop edge punch, in addition to the DSP.

email me right away to save a date. Another option is to host a catalog party. Show the catty to your crafty friends, gather orders, send them to me, and if your total sales are $200.00 or more (before ship and taxes) you too can qualify for my dsp offer.

Stay tuned, I will be back tomorrow with another fun sample for you...

No comments: