Monday, June 14, 2010

I have seen it...you can see it too!




At long last, I have the new Catty...and in a word..."FANTABULOUS!"....every year it gets better and better, and this one is no exception. Now, I can't spill any details, but I am showing you some designer paper that I just received to play with. Over the next couple of days, I will post some cards using the dsp as well as some of the new in colours! The markers are the new in colours, and the punch is a larger scallop circle punch!

You too can see the catty...here is how! Join me on Sunday June 27th, as we get together for an all day crop at Yorkview. For those of you who have joined us in the past, know we have a great place to spread out all our stuff, and craft, create and gab all day!

If you live near London, this is a don't miss event. Reasonable fee of $15.00 includes morning snacks, lunch and afternoon snacks. You can use my Big shot, and as an added bonus...YOU CAN VIEW THE NEW CATTY! Anyone who places an order of $25.00 or more will get a new catty FREE.

I will also have my retired stuff there for sale. You will get the purchase with your order, as I can't sell my retired stuff until after July 1st. You just get first dibs, and as an added feature..this will be a BOGO event. Join the fun to learn all the details.

No comments: