Sunday, May 30, 2010

Who doesn't love a bargain???


Stampin' Up has announced that starting on June 1st there will be a MINI starter kit that will sell for $119 and will contain over $220 worth of supplies in it! The information on this kit will be released on June 1st. Check back then!

When I first signed to be a demo, I never intended to sell! The kit was such a great deal, and I wanted to add to my growing supplies of stamps, and paper and ink! This offer may be the chance YOU have been waiting for! Check back on tues, as there will be more information available then.

In the meantime, I am getting ready for another day of salsa and jam making. We made over 300 jars yesterday and hope to get another 200 jars done today. It is hot, exhausting work...but we will be ready for the rhubarb festival...all that is left to do is back our pies, and we will do that on the day before the festival.

Enjoy your Sunday. Do you like the wreath...so easy to do. The base is a styro form, and I punched out alot of scallop circles from lunch bags! Poke them through the wreath with a bit of glue on the end. I added some butterflies from the big shot, and voila, a really cute decoration.

No comments: