Saturday, June 19, 2010

Say good bye to razzle dazzle...


Time to say goodbye to a favourite dsp from the current catalog. You only have until June 30th to take advantage of the current catty. I will be placing an order next Sunday evening, after the Crop at Yorkview, and that will be the last time for me!!

Speaking of the Crop at Yorkview, we still have room for more friends to join the fun. The numbers are over 10 at this point, and for those who have joined in the fun, you know we have a huge room, tons of space and nice light for all our projects. There will be a new catty preview, and I will showcase some of the new colours. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will actually have my cattys by then...but not holding my breath. However, I will let you have a peak at the one I have!!

Enjoy your weekend. It looks like a quick storm is brewing, but with luck, it will pass quickly as I am off to the 50th anniversary of our camp..Pearce Williams Christian Centre.

1 comment:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very pretty. I love Razzle Dazzle Raspberry. You captured the colour so well.