Thursday, June 17, 2010

Step into Summer


This Greenhouse Garden DSP is quickly becoming my all time favourite paper. The colours are amazing, and they coordinate so well with old olive....LOVE IT!

There are so many sources of inspiration and I have a few "go to sites." This card was an almost complete case from Lyssa, she has great ideas. Pals paper arts post a new challenge every Thurs. This week it is a Summer theme challenge. This card fits the challenge.

The little bird is from Elements of Style and I did the kissing technique to get the 2-toned colour. I stamped it first in Apricot appeal, then just lightly touched the old olive stamp pad to the very edges. Add some crystal effects, some glitter, and you have a lovely little card.

Thanks for stopping by today. Do you like the new look of my blog?? It is a new template, and I am very happy with it.

Sunday June 27th
Crop at Yorkview
We have the minimum number to run this event, but the more the merrier. If you would like more details, leave me a comment.

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely - the bird looks terrific with the added glitter! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty! The glittery bird is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Rebecca, again a beautiful card. I love those colours. Your cards are always lovely.

TLF said...

LOve this!!