Thursday, October 14, 2010

What a wonderful night!!



Last night I had the pleasure of joining some of my fellow demos at our quarterly meeting. Alicia offers prizes and incentives, we have a demo theatre, and last night we did a shoe box swap. Over the top fantastic cards. All the ladies did a wonderful job of putting the packages together, and I came home with 10 cards. Over the next few days I will be sharing some of these creations.

I also did one of the demos using the star die for the Big Shot...AND...I didn't take any pictures of my projects...DOH! That means, I will need to make some more, and show you how easy they are to make...

How lucky was I to make one of our new Stampin' Sound Cards. These are shown in the winter mini, and sell for $7.50 each. You can record your own message for a truly personal keepsake. This design actually does double duty, and holds a gift card.

This is going to be such a fun weekend. Saturday I am in Ingersol with Karen and Lisa at Cropalooza, then Sunday, spending the day with friends and family honouring my niece Kaitlan at her bridal shower....Enjoy your weekend.

REMINDER..pre-pay for the Save our Hooters event by tomorrow, and you will be entered into the early bird draw. The prize is ANY stamp set in the catalog...what a great deal.

No comments: