Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas gift box....




This turned out so great...if I do say so myself. It is supposed to be a cupcake box, but I made it to fit a really sparkly ornament. For the box, I used real read for the base and some of the sparkly dsp from the Winter Mini. The little ornament is a clear glass ornament that is coloured with re-inkers. Add a little dazzling diamonds, and you have a lovely hostess or teacher gift.

Want to learn how to make this? Well, I will show you how on Wed Nov 17th. The fee for the class will be $5.00. What a deal. You will all make the box, and the ornament. Please rsvp so I can purchase the glass ornaments.

Hope you had a happy Halloween. We had less than 30 kids this year. A combo of not so nice weather, Sunday night, and the fact all the kids in our neighbourhood have grown up, made for a very quiet night.

No comments: