Saturday, October 16, 2010

More from the quarterly meeting...


Wednesday was my first experience with a shoe box swap, however I sure hope it isn't the last. Everyone designed a card, then made enough packages for 10 others to complete the projects. All the cards rocked. Here is another of my favourites, using the Jolly old Saint Nick stamp set from the Holiday Mini, and the new bigz die, tasteful trim. The die will cut through not only paper, but it does a fantastic job on felt and other material as well.

Today I am off to Elmhurst for a full day of crafting with Karen and Lisa, and 30 other ladies....what a great place to spend a lovely fall day, and what a wonderful way to spend a day....crafting!

Enjoy your weekend, and if wireless works, I will upload pictures and a project using the star die for the Big Shot. That was the project I demo'd the other night, and forgot to take pictures of the finished product!!!

No comments: