Saturday, June 6, 2009

Enjoying the sunshine....


The sun is shining here and the weather is just lovely. A nice breeze is blowing and my sheets are drying on the line. Here is a pic of a card made using vellum and the Fifth avenue floral stampset. This will be an all time favourite set...and will still be available in the new catty...The vellum overlay was run through the big shot using the Manhatten embossing folder.

Be sure to check out my demo site for the latest updates on the retiring lists. Check it
here
.

Exciting news...I am hosting a BOGO sale..here are the details.

Friday June 26th from 5-whenever the last stamper is stamped out!
My house...if you need the address, let me know.

I will have new cattys, new paper, new toys...and all my retired stamps will be available "FREE"...they will all be priced, however, what ever you select, we will add it up, and you take them home free...you agree to purchase the same amount of your free stuff from the new catty!

No comments: