Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ribbon Share


Here is it Ladies, my first "Share" of the new catty. This little package contains 3 yards each of the new polka dot in colour ribbons. They are so yummy, lovely to work with and are actually reversible.

I am offering these packages for $18.00...that is just $1.00 per yard of this gorgeous ribbon. If you want more yardage...I can do that as well...same deal...$1.00 per yard. I can also do 1 yard of each colour...and you guessed it...$1.00 per yard. Whatever you order it has to be the same yardage for all the colours...

These can be mailed anywhere in Canada...for an extra $2.00 per package...I accept email money transfers, or cheques...but I would need the cheque first! Local ladies, we can meet or you can pick up...after July 1.

I will have these yummy ribbons, and paper and sneak peaks available Friday night at the open house. Hope to see you.

Keep checking back as I am offering more shares...and a unique idea for a club.

No comments: