Friday, June 19, 2009

It's all new....and I love it!


Good Foggy Morning...here we are at the start of another weekend...and it is going to rain. Oh, well...this will be a great time to play with my new stuff. I opened up the new 8.5 x 11 TEXTURED cardstock..that's right, the new in colours come in textured. This makes such a lovely card. For this card I used the new rich razzleberry and Melon Mambe colours..along with the yummy razzleberry paper and the fun polka dot ribbon. The stampset is the new Animal Stories...so cute and versatile!

Next Friday I am hosting my big Open House/catty preview/get rid of my old stuff event! It will run from 5-9, and I will have 3 projects for you to try, new product to use, and prizes and treats. Please let me know if you are coming so I know how much to prepare.

Last chance order will be going in next Friday at 9pm...so if there is anything from the current catty you want (remember prices are going up) please let me know...I will save all the orders, and if we get to the hostess level, everyone will be entered in a draw for the hostess benefits.

No comments: