Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A good day at the beach...


but it is so cool and rainy. The merchants here in town must really be hurting as the weather sure isn't cooperating so far this summer.

A good book (that would be the new catalog) some paper and stamps and I am having a perfect vacation! Here are a couple of cards I made for the open house...totally inspired by Julie. These use the new textured 8.5 x 11 in colours, along with white embossing powder. The stampset is "Upsy Daisy"....such a versatile set.

PAPER SHARE: The new designer papers are so yummy! How would you like some of all of them? Here are the details. You will receive a 6x6 piece of EVERY designer paper. There will be dividers outlining the name, and the solid colours that coordinate with that dsp.

The price...$30.00. I need at least 7 people sign up for this share...otherwise I won't be able to do it...so round up your friends, and sign up now.

Remember I am also offering a ribbon share, 3 yards each of the new polka dot ribbon, for $18.00...this is terrific value...so let me know...

No comments: