Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little Box of Inspiration



My friend Jennifer had a box of Angel cards on her desk, and I thought...why not make a set for myself. So I did just that. This box is going to camp with my oldest daughter Meaghan to use as a little daily inspiration.

This really demonstrates the versatility of the BIG SHOT..the lid is the top note die, on a little hinged box. Inside are the cards and this little verse:

Dear Lord

So far today, I am doing all right.

I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or self-indulgent. I have not whined, complained, cursed, or eaten any chocolate. I have nothing charged on my credit card.

But I will be getting out of bed in a minute, and I think that I will really need your help then!

If you would like the template for the little inspiration cards, leave a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send it to you.

Thanks for stopping by...and enjoy this lovely sunny day!

8 comments:

Nancy P said...

How adorable! I would love to make one of these and would like your template for the stips of inspiration. It is beautiful.
pinkstonn@hotmail.com

Barb Harmon said...

I would love to make several of the boxes and the template for the inside strips would be great. We all need the inspiration
barb.harmon@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I agree, how cute, love your color choice. May I have the template, hope it's easy.


Judie

Lisa Burns said...

What a fabulous little box Rebecca! Great job! I love the saying :o) Lb

julie said...

These are so cute. I would love to get the template for the inside strips. stampintime@comcast.net

maryd0120 said...

These are adorable. I would like the template to be able to make some for my friends.Great work!!My email is sweetcheeks_367@hotmail.com

Amy said...

This is very adorable and cute and I would like the template. My email address is al2008a@gmail.com. Thanks.

dashie said...

How sweet! I would love to make some of these.Please send me the template. I love the inspriation.
pearcekathy@bellsouth.net