Monday, March 30, 2009

Who wants a stampset or 2?

Good Snowy Morning...I wanted to send out this "Last shot at Sale a bration" and offer up a free stampset to one lucky winner!

Anyone who places an order (or anyone who has already ordered this month) will be entered into a draw to win the Polka Dot Punches stampset from the Sale a Bration mini. This is the set I used on Saturday at the stamp a stack.

I need your orders no later than 6pm tomorrow, as I need to get the order in before cutoff time.

Keep in mind, if your order is over $60.00 you automatically select an item from the mini. Check out my website for all the details. you can view it here.


Enjoy your day...don't delay for your chance to stamp and win!!

Rebecca

PS...save the date...April 15th is our Yorkview Creating night..and we will be making 2 lovely projects...just in time for Mother's day. The spinner card is a treat, and we will be using decor elements..yes, you read correctly, decor elements...they aren't just for walls!

I expect this class will fill quickly so I need your rsvp for this event no later than April 8th, so I can prepare.

No comments: