Saturday, March 7, 2009

Buzzin with ideas and news....


Hello my Stamping Friends...this is a great day to spend indoors in your stampin space...that is what I did, and here is a sample of what I came up with. My jumping off point was the Wed sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. Roxie gives the dimensions of every layer, so it is pretty fool proof. The paper and ribbon are from the Sale A Bration mini. I love the spring colours of certainly celery, so saffron, bashful blue and sahara sand. Under a pile of scraps I found my crystal effects and popped the flowers and the bees. Add some glitter and you end up with a couple of lovely cards, just right for springtime giving.

I also am announcing my Spring Time Stamp a Stack. March 28th, from either 9-noon, or from 1-4. This is a 10 for $10.00 event...a great chance to meet some new friends, maybe win a prize and have fun stamping. This will be the last weekend for Sale A bration, so if you order $60.00 or more you get a free stampset, or ribbon or the terrific paper I used in these cards.

Please let me know if you are attending and which time..that way I know how much to prepare.

My springtime wish is that you find some time to let your creativity flow. When it does, post a link here so we can share ideas and tips.


Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These cards are gorgeous!

I would love to come, but my surgery is now scheduled for March 26th. I am not sure if I will be mobile by then. :)
jm