Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Easter Ideas


Finally we are going to get some spring like weather. With that in mind, I took the liberty to totally copy a couple of very talented people...and here is what I came up with. The little treat box is a combination of the top note die and punches. The card with the Chubby Chicken is a total copy from HERE. I plan on making her little Chubby Bunny before the weekend, so be sure to check back.
A reminder that you still have time to take advantage of the freebies that go along with Saleabration. Check out my demosite here, for every order of $60.00 or more, you get to select a free item from the mini...check it out. Order online or give me a shout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable...I need to uncover my scrap stuff!
jen

Unknown said...

I like your aster Ideas,,, I am going to see Julie this weekend and we are hoping to come and visit you .... See you soon
Michelle