Saturday, March 21, 2009

here a chick, there a chick...




What a great time we had on Wednesday at our club night. We made a wonderful card that I totally cased from a display at Regionals. There was no name on the board, so I can't give credit. We used the polished stone technique to create the background, then stamped with versamark, and embossed with white embossing powder. I used the flower from Embrace Life and it really makes an elegant card.

The Chickie bag is made from the top note die. The eyes are made from the 3/4" punch and the wings are the scallop edge punch cut in 2. The little hatching chickie is from the set "You crack me up"...a wonderful set for easter.

Remember Sale A bration is still on till the end of March. With each order of $60.00 or more, you can select a free stampset, paper or ribbon bundle from the mini catalog. You can order online here, or email me your order by next Saturday to get in on this once a year sale.

No comments: