Sunday, March 29, 2009

What we did on Saturday...and your last chance for Sale a bration!




Take a look at the fun projects we made yesterday at my Stamp A stack. Six ladies took part in creating 10 cards. There was lots of laughter and best for me, I got to meet 2 new stamping friends...

The Pacific point card is a total case from M.J. Albright...I love pacific point however really struggle with knowing what to put with it...MJ solved that issue, and the ladies were really happy.

The next 2 cards were made with the Sale A Bration set Polka dots and punches. We also used the free designer paper, and some of the yummy ribbon from Sale a bration.

The final card was also totally copied from Julie B...the vellum is embossed with the new Manhatten textured die from Stampin up...so elegant.

I will be placing my final Sale a Bration order on Tues night. As an added incentive, anyone who orders (no minimums!) will be entered into a draw to win the Polka dots and punches stampset I used in the 2 cards shown here.

This is for ANY order...a snail, or a re-fill? Need some paper? Want to go all out and order that stampset you have been saving up for along with some designer paper...go for it!

I need your orders by 6pm on Tues...and remember, if it is $60.00 or more...you can select something free from this MINI.

My thanks to Julie, Michelle, Renea, Mary Ellen, Betty and Fay, for coming out yesterday for our play date...it was a blast!

No comments: