Monday, January 26, 2009

Where in the world has Wheeles been?


For the last 4 days I had the privilege of spending time with my fellow "Champions" from TDCT! As the top managers in the country we were sent to Dana Point California to the St. Regis Monarch Beach resort. Never in a bazillion years will I experience the service, pampering and luxury we had this weekend...and it was all free!

I may sound like a geek, however, a proud geek to say I am honoured to work for a company who rewards it's employees for doing our jobs. Ed Clarke our CEO spoke on how TDCT is only 1 of 5 banks, in the world, who is coming out of the banking fiasco on top! For those of us who work for this bank, we should be grateful to the men and women who have created a culture of service and who have made decisions that have made us on of the best banks in the entire world.

I haven't done much stamping (none) and I do have to get to work this afternoon, but I wanted to share a picture of the resort. If you watch the Real Housewives of Orange County...you will have seen this hotel, as they dine there frequently.

Thanks for stopping by,and hope you are enjoying this sparkly cold day!

No comments: