Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love you much Class


Wow, what a beautiful Sunday morning here in Southwestern Ontario. The sun is shining on all the fresh fallen snow...and even though it is minus 13..it is a wonderful day.

Here are some samples from the new Love you Much Bundle. I am hosting a class on Feb 11th..just in time for Valentine's Day.

Click here to see all the details of the bundle...you can order it on line from my Stampin Up website.

The cost of the class will be free, if you order the bundle, or $20.00 otherwise. There is a project I can't post as my daughter has my camara cord...but, just so you know...we making one of the Target Mailboxes...to hold some cute valentines, instead of the covered container that is pictured.

If you are interested in ordering the bundle..don't delay...you will want to give yourself some time for delivery. Anyone who orders the bundle on line will receive a gift certificate for $20.00 in Stampin Up Merchandise from the new catty.

Space is limited to 6 stampers, so don't delay...order today (ok,I am no poet!)

No comments: