Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just Buzzin By...


Happy New Year my friends, it is a lovely winter day here in Ontario. We have the fire going, and are just chillin watching some old movies.

Did anyone watch the Canada vs US World Junior Hockey game last night? I have to tell you I am not a huge sports fan, but that game was amazing. Both teams are made up of very talented players...even the announcers said this was a game for the history books. Great plays, great saves...tons of excitement. It made for a very good new years eve!

I did get a chance to play with one of the new sets from the new spring and summer catty. I love these little bees, combined with the Washington Apple designer paper it makes for a fun card. The little bees are popped up with dimensionals.

Make sure you come back tomorrow, as I have a big announcement to share with you....

No comments: