Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Check out the Brand New Catalog


Hello Ladies, I have to tell you, in all my time with Stampin UP, this is the best idea book yet! The new accessories are awesome, and the stuff for the Big Shot...oh, my, my wish list is a mile long!

How would you like a FREE copy of your own? Well, I have 2 ways for this to happen:

1. Attend a workshop that I am hosting, or better yet...host your own workshop!
2. Order online on Feb 1, and earn a free catty that way.

Be sure you check out my Demosite, that is where you will find the latest ideas, and specials that are offered by Stampin Up. You can also shop 24 hours a day!

Check it out HERE. You can also see all the wonderful new product being offered.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline to pre-order the Love you Much Bundle for the class on Feb 11th.

No comments: