Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another teaser...and what I did today

What I did was go to PWCC and help with summer staff interview day...the kids are amazing...makes me wish I could be a summer camp counselor....For those who live in the London area, be sure to check out the link to Pearce Williams Christian Centre...it is an affordable, convenient and fantastic venue to send your children.

What I didn't do today was finish up my project I have been teasing you with...so I will tell you what it is and show you the finished project tomorrow morning.

In case you haven't figured it out, we are making a card organizer. Each page has a pocket for cards, as well as a monthly calender that you can record your special events on. In addition to the organizer, we will be making 10 cards...2 each of 5 designs to get you started for the card year.

The fee for the class will be $25.00, with a $20.00 credit back for your order from the NEW CATTY! So in reality...you will pay $5.00 for 10 cards and a great organizer to keep them in.

I need everyone to pre-register so I know how many kits to put together...

See you tomorrow...we are off to friends to watch the Canadian Boys, hopefully kick but in the semi-finals.

No comments: