Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some Christmas projects to share....




I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas vacation. I have to say this was one of the best Christmas seasons I have had. On Christmas Eve we got great news...my niece is getting married. Everyone is so excited, and we are already planning favours and wedding stuff...we are so happy for Jen and Bobby..it will be a great party...and lots of party and family time leading up to the big day!

We had lots of family time with my family, as well as with my MIL, who came on tues, and went home today. She lives in a retirement home, so really enjoys the hustle and bustle of our house...and all the home cooking. She helped make peanut brittle, apple crisp, scallop potatoes...and loved it all.

Here are some projects that I made leading up to Christmas. The Santa boxes are 2-3-6-8 boxes, and I added a strip of whisper white, some black and I used some retired bronze for the buckle.

The little packages are clear envelopes, the top note die and some little peppermint patty's inside. My good friend Lisa made a bunch of these, and there are tons of ideas on Splitcoaststampers to see as well.

Santa's face is made with punches, and is on a little pizza box...easy to make, and it held a pretty little necklace on Christmas morning...

Back to work tomorrow...wish I had 1 more day at home...but that will wait till Friday. Have a great week...I will a be back tomorrow with a sample from the "Love you much" bundle.

1 comment:

Lisa Burns said...

Hey Rebecca!! Merry, Merry Christmas my friend! Love your projects (as always :o) xoxo lb