Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big Shot ornament card


Hello Friends...sorry I have been mia, I have been sick with some kind of bug, and it has really knocked me off my feet. I finally got some medicine, and while I am feeling better, I still have a ways to go...oh well, nothing makes you feel better than creating something special.

This is for the weekly Challenge over at Splitcoast..you can check it out here. I used the big shot to create the large snowflake, topped it off with the little snowman from Deer Friends. I used heat and stick powder to adhere the glitter...if you want the details, let me know and I will post a tutorial.

The snowflake can be taken off, and hung on the tree.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Great idea Wheeles! I can't wait to get my Big Shot to try this idea out!

Sandy