Friday, December 19, 2008

Love you much....



I just received my "Bundle" yesterday. It is so fun to see some of the new papers and the wonderful new triple heart punch. If you are like me you are still finishing (or starting) your Christmas cards and treats for friends and family. My thoughts on this snowy evening are certainly of Christmas...but isn't it nice to dream of the next season coming around the corner.

Make sure you mark your calender for Saturday Jan 17th, 2009. I am hosting a Stamp a Stack event and we will be using parts of the Bundle that day.

If you wish to preorder, let me know.
Take a look at all you get....

Love You Much stamp set
$30.95

Candy Lane Designer Series paper (Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla)
$11.95

Heart to Heart punch
$19.95


Bundle Retail Value
$62.85


Love You Much Bundle (20% off; item 115405)
$50.28

This is great value, and having seen the products first hand....I know you will love them. Yorkview Ladies...I will bring in a little sneak peak on Monday!

Happy Weekend...I am so looking forward to crafting all weekend long....

No comments: