Monday, December 15, 2008

Ribbon Spools


What a difference 12 hours make! When I left the house this morning it was a balmy 8 celcius, by this afternoon, when I had shopped till I was ready to drop, it was down to below zero.

I will do my best to offer a post each day this week...here it is for today. These are little wooden clothes pins, wrapped with ribbon. I put a piece of cardstock inside a celo bag, tossed in the ribbon spools and added a little topper...simple, cute and a great way to make a little presentation for a couple of special people. I used up some left over ribbon and cardstock from last year's in colour series. I hope my friends like this little gift.
I used the large scallop die, as well as the little snowflake sizzlets and the All Cheer die for the embellishments.
Give it a try. This is a nice presentation for some of Mike's dollar ribbon or bits and pieces you may have laying around. Be sure to link back to me if you give this a try.

No comments: