Friday, September 26, 2008

Monkeying around



Hello my Friends...here is a little monkey (sock monkey to be exact). The little treat holder was a gift at a recent stamping meeting...made by a very talented demo. Each little treat contained a choc bar...who doesn't need chocolate while stamping. The sock monkey is a very fun and versatile stampset...check out the gallery on Splitcoast to see all the wonderful ideas there are for this little guy.

Check back tomorrow for all the details on our "Create for the Cure" help Stamp out Breast Cancer...Mega Event. I will have all the details and how you can win a big shot...check back tomorrow...it will be a late day post as I am volunteering a Pearce Williams tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristin Eberline said...

Hmm...I'm very interested in the "Create for a Cure" cause. I'll be back tomorrow to find the details. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, I tagged you on my blog! If you're interested in playing, please make a quick visit to my site and copy the rules :O) Have a great weekend!