Monday, September 8, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge


Here is my card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. A recurring comment I hear from my friends is "where do you get all your ideas?" The answer...from searching blogs such as Beate's, as well as doing some of the challenges posted each day on Splitcoasts
tampers. Look through galleries, set up a "favourite" file on your web and check them out daily. My only ask...make sure you give credit to the original designer. There are wonderful talented ladies out there and they deserve the credit if we "borrow" an idea. I am giving credit to MJ Albright for the medalion in the centre of the card. This is made with the new scallop punch. Be sure to check out her site for other great ideas (http://mjalbright.wordpress.com/2008/07/)

This card uses all new in colours..kiwi kiss, and the bela rose designer paper. The stamped image is from the set "Dreams du Jour". Have a creative day..I am starting a 6 day week...it will be a long one. However, now that my stampin space is so tidy..maybe I can sneak in a project or 2..

No comments: