Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Create for a Cure...Save the date...

Make sure you save the date for the first annual "Create for a cure" to help stamp out Breast Cancer. Saturday Oct 25th, in lovely Dorchester. Lisa and I are hosting an event with tons of fun projects, prizes, treats...and SOMEONE WILL WIN A "BIG SHOT"...That's right...we are giving away a "Big Shot".

DO SOMETHING ABOUT BREAST CANCER

Each year, thousands of Canadians are touched by breast cancer. It not only impacts the individuals living with the disease, but their families, friends and loved ones as well. At the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, we are working to create a future without breast cancer.


The money we raise will be donated to the fight against breast cancer, and we will be issuing tax receipts.

We still have lots of details to iron out...but we wanted to make sure you saved the date. There will be limited seating...so let me know if you would like me to reserve you a spot.

1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

I can't come (obviously since I am in Tennessee) but I would love to help out. I can create a little set of gifty stuff- maybe a post it note holder and a few other things using MFT's think pink (unless this is an su only event). Let me know!