This is kinda fun...I have been tagged...it is so much fun to see where people are from and I often wonder who they are and what they do. Well, yesterday, someone took time to comment and to tag me!
Tagging Game Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My tagger is Kristin. She is from the USA and has a great blog with tons of ideas. Be sure to stop by and let her know where you are from, and who sent you (me).
1.I have been married to a terrific guy for 24 years.
2.We have 2 wonderful daughters, Meaghan who is studying to be a nurse, and Kathryn who is in grade 11, and is the "vegetarian Deli Lady" at our local grocery store.
3.I have worked for TDCanada Trust for 23 years.
4.I love to cook and bake (but I don't do enough of either!)
5.We have a summer place (a trailer at the beach) where we spend tons of time, enjoying the sunshine and the most beautiful beach in Ontario...Sauble Beach!
6.I am spending the day making samples for our Create for the Cure Event....I am so pumped...today is cloudy, no one is home right now...so I am free to play all morning!
7.Right now, I a playing on the net, while watching Sex in the City...what a fun movie!
I check out tons of blogs each day...but I am going to share with you some friends, as well as some random blogs I have stumbled on.
1. My good friend, and upline Lisa....her blog is HERE.
5.Sleep in Seattle