Sunday, September 21, 2008

Club night at Yorkview...



Sorry I have been away for so long...we have a trailer in Sauble Beach..the most beautiful beach in Ontario. My hubby...actually took a couple of days off this week, and we spent time together at the outdoor Plowing Match, then did some touring and relaxing around Sauble. The weather has been fantastic...sunny and warm. I will post some pictures of our time at the beach later on.

For now, I want to share the pics from our "Yorkview Ladies Night". I work in a call centre for a bank...in a building that has over 1000 staff. I think there are 4 Stampin Up demos in our building..and there are plenty of customers to go around. Our group has decided to meet on the 3rd Wednesday of each month...so, if you work at Yorkview, drop me a line and we will include you in our next event.

The card Jen is holding was a case from Wildrose Stamper. Like myself, she loves the set "inspired by nature" but it just isn't in the budget. Using the scallop circle punch she created the card that we used as our inspiration. We used the scallop edge punch to make the "ric rac" piece at the bottom, and tinted white ribbon with brown ink to match our design. Hope you like it.

Today is another wonderful sunny fall day...My hope is that you can spend time with the ones you love the most, doing what you love to do.

1 comment:

Lisa Burns said...

Great idea Rebecca!! Sounds like you ladies had an amazing time! So glad the weather has given you a beautiful final weekend at the trailer!!! See you soon!