Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Look at all that snow! Wrap it up with a bow!


WOW, we had a record snow fall yesterday, my Hubby is out blowing out the drive way for the 3rd time in less than 24 hours. The schools, the university, pretty much everything is still closed as more snow is expected today. Wish I could stay home again, however, the roads are plowed so off I go.

Yesterday we did get the tree decorated, and then pretty much chilled and enjoyed being home for the day. I stumbled across a great way to tie bows, and just had to share. The templates I made are so easy using the white backing from the dsp, however, a cereal box would work just fine as well. If you struggle with getting your bow just right, be sure to watch this video, then make you own template. Just leave a space in the template, and make sure your "flaps" are equal in size. Once you watch the video it will be clear.

I am also including a link to the "fork" bow. Talk about easy, and it follows the same premise as the first video. Be sure to give them a try, and let me know how it goes.

If you are off today, enjoying the snow, have fun. Drive safe for those who are travelling.

No comments: