Friday, December 3, 2010

I am trying something new....


Sure hope this works! There is an option to "post date" a posting, so I am giving it a try. Perhaps if I take advantage of this option, my posts will be more frequent, as I can do a batch and set them to pop up on a daily basis! So here goes.

This awesome Santa was made by a fellow demo, and I have totally "lifted" it from the Demo website. Susie, gives full credit to another demo, Patty Lee for the idea. Thanks Ladies, I need to make some gift card holders for my Mom, and I think this cute Santa will do the trick!

There is a die for Big Shot that will make the boxes in a snap, however, I am also linking this tutorial from SplitcoastStampers, so you can make your own little bitty box.

We got our first dusting of snow, so I am starting to feel the spirit of Christmas making it's way into our home. The real tree is going up tomorrow, and with that, Christmas will be official in our house. Have a great weekend, and let me know if you have a chance to copy your own Santa!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Posted at 7:30...how cool! The picture is really tiney though....