Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decor elements


Good Snowy Morning...well, here is another cold, cold day, and wow, another blast from Mother Nature yesterday. There are over 300 people stuck in cars on the 402, just west of here. We were pretty much spared yesterday, but those who escaped last week, got blasted.

Here is a very quick and easy Christmas gift. I added a little decor element to the front of the Dollar store frame. Inside, I added some fun designer paper, made a bow, attached it with some hot glue, and there you go. These make wonderful hostess gifts, or a nice little extra to tuck in someone's stocking. Tons of people have shown these on their blogs, but credit goes to Diana Gibb. She has a fun blog, with wonderful inspiration. Check it out!!! See how she added a cute button to hers, well, after I took my picture, I did the same thing!

Drive safe friends, the roads can be a bit tricky. No buses for the kids again...wish I rode the bus, then I could have a snow day too!!!

No comments: