Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good Morning Cupcake



Looking out my window it is a winter wonderland. The sun is making periodic appearances, and turning the snow to diamonds. I love this kind of day. Next week at this time we will unwrapping gifts, and munching on cinnamon buns, but today I clean and prepare!

This little cupcake box how-to was generously shared by Becky Roberts. She is amazingly talented. Be sure to check out her blog it is worth a visit. The tutorial for the box is here. Her directions are very easy to follow, and if you have made boxes before, you won't have a bit of trouble putting these together.

For the ribbon topper (not stampin up)I pulled a wire on one side of the ribbon and turned it into the little rosette. Another layer of ribbon was added, then I put them together with a glitter brad. The cupcake holder is from the Table Settings die for the big shot....I know I will get tons of use out of this die. A glitter ornament completes this little hostess gift.

Have a wonderful week leading up to Christmas. We are picking up Grandma tomorrow, and she is visiting for a week. She will join our family festivities next weekend as we gather to Celebrate the Reason for the Season.

No comments: