Monday, August 10, 2009

We had so much fun...






last week at my house stamping up a storm!!! Then, last night, we got hit with a HUGE thunder and lightning storm. Talk about the "thunder rolled"..it sure did. My good friends Jen, Jan and Barb are at the trailer...and I think they may have thought they might need to "click" their heals together, cause they "weren't in Sauble" anymore. Apparently there are trees down...wild!

Anyway...last thurs 4 lovely ladies joined me for a fun night of trying out the big shot, working on their own projects and making a little "Rebecca Riddler". I made a card, then put all the elements for each lady in a baggie. They had no idea what the original card looked like...and had to work out the "riddle" to complete their cards. Keep checking in as we are going to do this again.

Hope the weather is sunny and bright where you are...we are headed into some muggy days and nights...but better than the cold!

No comments: