Monday, August 24, 2009

Tues Sept 8th...come on over to my house!!!


10-12
3-5
or 7-9

Let me know when you want to come over and do all of this:
1. Make 5 cards (or 10 if you bring a friend!)
2. Preview the new winter mini (the best ever!)
3. Try out a new product (shimmer paint)
4. Sign up for a class (or 2)
5. Celebrate the kids going back to school.
6. HAVE FUN!

Let me know which time works best for you...and pop on over to see some new, exciting product and projects...

I will have everything ready..including the snacks. The cost is $5.00, or free if you place an order of $25.00 or more, or if you BRING A FRIEND.

How would you like to win a big shot, or $200.00 in Big Shot merchandise? Buy a "square" and receive a big shot project, and "the square"! Once all the projects have been purchased, I will draw a square...and whoever is the owner will win either a big shot pkg, or big shot product with a value of $200.00. Someone will also receive a free stampset, one of the new hostess sets, and someone will receive a $20.00 Stampin up Gift certificate!

The project shown here is one of the wonderful ideas from our Razzle Dazzle day. As I mentioned, attending these events are a wonderful way to meet new demos, share ideas and have tons of fun. Read the next post for all the details on joining my team, or send me an email if you have any questions.

The sun is shining here at the beach, so I a moving my crafting station to the picnic table...rough life!!

No comments: